Wanna Write For Bizmap LLC?
Do you want to submit a guest post to the Bizmap LLC blog? Great! We absolutely love having knowledgeable experts from the digital marketing community write for our website! And guess what?!? It’s possible that that could be you!
The Bizmap Team knows the best information about digital marketing comes from the people out there who do it on a daily basis. In addition, we value the opinions of people who are experts in online marketing and want to hear your experience, tips, perspective on news, and all about the products and technologies you use to make it happen.
Whether you’re a small business owner or if you help businesses with their digital marketing, we would love to hear from you. Your unique knowledge on everything digital is just what we need!
Our audience of professionals and marketing experts loves to read tips, reviews, and news from other marketing experts. So if you have something unique to share that fits in with our site, please send us an email:
[ team (at) bizmapllc (dot) com ] with a few topic ideas.
Topics To Consider:
We are always open to hearing your pitches but tend to be a bit picky. We want to preserve the quality of content on our website.
Here are some of the topics we love:
- SEO (tips, news, and software reviews)
- case studies
- youtube marketing
- product reviews related to technology and digital marketing
- business how to’s
- trends in technology and gadgets
- personal stories related to digital marketing
- social media marketing tips, news, etc
- web design tips and trends
- logo design and branding related articles
What Are Our Requirements?
Our requirements for your guest post submission would be to first have your topic approved by the Bizmap LLC team. Once your topic is approved, you can begin writing your guest post.
We check all guest posts for plagiarism with Copyscape and we typically have a one week waiting period for your guest post to go live. But we will give you a date estimate once you submit a fully revised article.
All guest posts must have these requirements:
- 600 words minimum (we prefer your article to be around 1000 words)
- use headings and subheadings that spark interest
- use lists
- use short paragraphs (2-4 sentences/paragraph)
- use easy to read sentences and words
- use bullets and numbering where possilbe
- fit in with our website content
- have multiple links in the site to high authority websites
- you will be allowed 2 dofollow links back to your website
- fully edited and checked for spelling
- include internal linking to other posts on the Bizmap LLC site wherever possible
Ready To Submit Your Post?
To get started visit this link here!
Please keep in mind:
Bizmap LLC reserves the right to edit posts so that they fit in with the content on our website properly.