Photo by Max Boettinger on Unsplash

Bizmap develops and manages the online reputations for businesses locally and nationwide.  Beyond simply minimizing the detrimental effects of a negative review, we bring your business to life!

Online Reputation Management Services Include:

  • Analysis of your online reputation, as it currently stands
  • Positive establishment of your online reputation, if none exists yet
  • Ongoing protection and reinforcement of your online reputation
  • Reputation recovery and restoration following a negative review or unfavorable press coverage

We help small businsses manage their local listings to ensure they are accessible, accurate, and complete.  For companies of all sizes, we breathe life into their listings to give an interactive look and feel.  We enable you to truly stand out, in a strongly positive light that gets your business chosen.

Our ORM services are tailored to our clients’ specific needs, and may include review auditing and management, link building, inter-linking, link removal, social media engineering, digital marketing campaigns, crisis response and brand preservation, and other negative review management techniques.

Don’t let your customers manage your reputation for you! Take control of your online reputation today!  

What is ORM? 

Online reputation management (ORM) is about improving or restoring your name, or your brand’s good standing.  Online Reputation Development is the method by which small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs proactively take charge of their online presence and make a positive name for themselves.

Bizmap’s Online Reputation Management and Development Services are the best and cover far more than just crisis control or negative online reviews. We analyze, establish, protect and restore your brand’s image online and help you to proactively take charge of your online presence.

Why does ORM matter?

A 2011 study from Harvard Business School estimates that boosting a restaurant’s rating on Yelp by one star can increase its revenues by as much as 9 percent.

If someone says something negative about you or something true but old and obsolete—perhaps it’s that you were fired from your last job—these things can really damage your future. At the same time, your digital reputation also creates significant opportunities. If you aren’t taking advantage of what your reputation could be or hanging your digital shingle the way it deserves to be hung, people aren’t seeing your best foot forward.

only 13% of people will choose a business that has wound up with a 1–2 star rating based on poor reviews. Who can afford to let the other 87% of consumers go elsewhere?

73% of consumers don’t believe that reviews that are older than 3 months are still relevant to them

between 75% and 90% of consumers read online reviews when considering a purchase. A slightly smaller number trust online reviews as much as we trust recommendations made by people that we know

Customer reviews matter to your local rankings.  the average #1 ranking has 33% more customer reviews than the average #7.

online reviews impact 67.7% of respondents’ purchasing decisions. More than half of the respondents (54.7%) admitted that online reviews are fairly, very, or absolutely an important part of their decision-making process.

Who uses Online Reputation Management?

Individuals

Small businesses

Fortune 500 Corporations